Schedule of Scholarships and Awards
University of Guelph
- $1,000 – CFUW Guelph-Engineering Scholarship. Female students registered in year 3 in the Fall semester in the College of Engineering and Physical Science are eligible. Selection will be based on the highest cumulative average.
- $1,000 – CFUW Guelph –Nutritional Sciences Graduate Scholarship. Female students registered in a graduate program in the Department of Human Health and Nutritional Sciences and who are working on a thesis project relevant to human nutrition are eligible. Selection will be based on academic achievement, relevant research activities, demonstrated strong leadership abilities and extra-curricular activities related to nutrition and health or women’s issues. Preference will be given to students who have graduated from a secondary school in Wellington County.
- $1000 – CFUW Guelph –Master of Fine Arts Scholarship – Full-time students registered in the Master of Fine Arts program are eligible. Selection is based on excellence in studio art and/or art history. Preference will be given to a practicing female artist. Additional preference will be given to students who have graduated from a secondary school in Wellington County.
- $1500 – Conestoga College Bursaries (3 x $500). The award is directed to female students who demonstrate financial need and are making excellent academic progress. Preference is given to a resident or former resident of Wellington County.
Guelph Youth Music Centre
- $1000 – Guelph Youth Music Centre Award. Our support helps to provide programming for youth and children from all walks of life, with an emphasis on children with special needs. Bursaries can be in music, dance or any other arts program.
Guelph Community Health Centre
- $500 – Early Childhood Education Professional Development Grant. Awarded to The Guelph Community Health Centre to support continuing education for childcare workers in Guelph Wellington.
Other Guelph Wellington Community Agencies
- $1000 – Hope House Bridges Out of Poverty Education Support Fund – provides support for Bridges out of Poverty program to assist those seeking full or part-time post-secondary education.
- $1000 – Wyndham House Emergency Education Fund – provides financial support to assist young clients of Wyndham House to proceed to post-secondary education
- $500 – Family and Children’s Services Education Support Program – provides financial support for youth in care who are ready to proceed to post-secondary education
The Scholarship and Awards Trust Fund does not make awards directly to any individuals.