Book Discussion Groups
- Groups meet different evenings of the week in members’ homes on a rotating basis.
- Members meet once a month from September through June
- Generally, one member hosts, another researches the author and the book and leads the discussion
- Participants enjoy a social time along with research and discussion
- The groups are lively and enjoy excellent sessions.
Book Exchange Group
- Members select a group of books to be read
- Each member buys one of the books and keeps it at the end of the year
- Books are rotated through the group at the beginning of each month, giving each member the opportunity to read every book
- Some groups have a social event at the end of the year to discuss the books that they have read
If you would like information on joining any of these groups and don’t know how to contact the convenor, contact Member Services.